Thoughts...


All I did today was giving me company. In fact, all I have been doing this weekend is just that. In between being with friends, living life and enjoying as people call it, I am trying to be with myself. Another attempt to understand me! And believe me, its one hell of an almost impossible project that I have undertaken. Sort myself out that is. With the mood swings that make me alien to myself, I went back to good old Linda Goodman to reconfirm the typical Cancerian that I am. That helped. In reconfirming its typical me, but didn’t help in finding a solution.  For which I guess I would have to go back to my shell and sort it out.

Logged on to FB after hours (and that’s quite unlike me). And found a song (as someone’s status update) that I have been humming the whole day. Smiled and wondered: How uncanny can this be? You keep something safe from the prying eyes of everybody, and realize somebody has known it all along. The thoughts I mean. Or somebody has been thinking along the same lines all along. WEIRD is what I say.

Or perhaps I am reading too much between the lines. It’s just a random coincidence. But my gut feeling says it isn’t. The thoughts are the same. One spells it out, other smiles at it. That’s it!

Oh…here goes the thought. Every bit of it!



Comments

aakash said…
The world is vast, its vaster when you look inside. Seeing yourself in other's thoughts, living your mood in someone's song.. random connections, and a journey ahead..

aJ

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…