Living life

Life enchants me…stars beckon me…childhood calls me…moments fascinate me. I live in colors…white and blue, green and yellow, red and black, fuchsia and sea green. Sometimes all smeared…sometimes the board is swept clean.

Colors speak a thousand words. All lost in translation. I have lost my name and meaning.

Somebody asked me to be myself. The name is immaterial. I look for myself…here and there, everywhere. I have changed colors over the years…indulged myself in secrets of attractive people. The faces are blurred, memories remain. Waiting to be penned down someday. Or never!

I dreamt a dream last night. A dream of those years that are never to be! Am amazed and enchanted…disenchanted at times. But life has a route to follow…a manzil to be reached.  

I walk in confusion and indecision…pain and love. From chimneys to night lamps, from one room to another... in search of a room of one’s own!

I indulge myself. In the secrets of my life! 

Comments

Cocktail Party said…
All of us at one point of time go through the similar confusion. Life changes us to a person who is a stranger to us. Whom do we want impress??? The decision is ours.. It should be somthing that we would not regret in the end.....
moon.attic said…
Agree! And its the confusion that makes us, breaks us...shapes us. The important thing is not to look back and regret.

BTW, thanks for being a regular reader :)

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…