nostalgic scribblings...

"When twilight pulls the curtains,
And pins it up to the stars...
Remember you have friends
Where ever you are...."


I heard this somewhere...the place and the time is immaterial...all that matters is the feeling.I never thought I would write this,but there are persons for whom we care a lot...yet never told them that we do...because we take it for granted that they understand.
People who were strangers once upon a time...who entered your life you never knew when and made it so complete....
It is only at the end of the journey that we want to cling on to the path...it is only when we feel you are losing something that we cant imagine life without it...it is only when someone close to your heart is going far far away that little insignificant details brings meaning to everyday life.


And today when they are going away...not from my life...but from my daily routine,picturesque memories of moments lit up the sky before me.Short-lived,meaningless,nameless moments smeared with coffee and addas, pujo pandals and ice-creams.Moments we didn't talk about,we didn't write about...because we thought we will live the moments...live for the moments.
There are moments that I want to rewind and play over and over again,those fight sessions...addas...moments that suddenly blew out of proportion and became memories.


There is apprehension,uncertainty,the immense sense of insecurity at the thought of what tomorrow may hold,the unwillingness to let go of the familiar and the excitement of taking a step to the future,there are dreams to be dreamt,to be fulfilled....


Locked up emotions tore me apart...tomorrow when the sun breaks open the shackle that binds to the past and rises again,I would probably rise up too...high up from all that.I didn't want to leave,but then,I always did.Somehow promises of staying together didn't make any sense anymore...perhaps they never did...perhaps their meanings deflected with circumstances.I always denied that I couldn't leave things behind...but then I am always forced to do so!


Slithering arms of forgotten feelings wrapped round my heart...made me relive all those fun-filled moments...moments when we lived our lives,moments when we were ourselves,moments when we fought over stupid things,moments when we spent sleepless nights chatting about stupid stuffs,moments when we dreamt together,moments when made absurd plans and thought them to be the wisest,moments when we suddenly realised that we will miss each other...a lot!!!


No matter what...our story will move on.With some experience,some memories and and a zest for future...we wil walk on...and hope to remain together despite our distance!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…