Stupid thoughts @ work ...

Tuesday morning
11 a.m.

damn angry about something...donno what!
damn angry with someone...donno why!

Am I Crazy?

People have right to live...live their life...do their stuffs...
Why should I be bothered?

Coming back to what I was scribbling...
There's nothing significant happening around me...
Well...nothing insignificant either! :-)

Am glued to my seat...
Logged off from Facebook...my only source of catching up with people during this 9 hour stretch...
Overhearing my manager's non-productive 'gyaan' about productivity to some other manager :-P
Trying to take this irritating feeling of "donno what" out of my mind...
Wishing I could go back home to attend my cousin's marriage...
Having nightmares that I might not be able to attend my own marriage as well :-(
SMSing...
Scribbling...

In short...
Doing everything except what I am supposed to do now!!

WORK man!!!

Why do we have to work?
Donno...maybe because we HAVE to do something!
But I would have been more happy (or do we say happier?) sitting back at home and studying something...
But...
As they say...you can't study all your life...
You have to work...earn enough to afford your whimsical shopping sprees...

So...
Dream of going back to those days when only thing you had to do was get good grades...
And...
Slog till the clock strikes 6...
Only to go back home & find...

& find...
Donno what!
But am not looking forward to going back either!

Wish could walk alone in a lonely beach!
Wish could be alone enough to talk to myself for a while!
Wish could read my old diary (which I have burnt years back)!
Wish could lie down in a green field and close my eyes!
Wish could smell the earth!

Come'on...
Wishes are frivolity!!

CONCENTRATE...
On your work...
On your pay package...
On your safe and secured life...
On your responsibilities...
On your aim to be happy...

and if these thoughts eat your head?

Meditate (that supposedly helps...my bro told me though)...
Write a blog...
Dump your thoughts...
Train your mind to think rationally...
AND GO BACK TO WORK!!!

& bask in the thought of getting an appraisal two months down the line...

You have to pay your credit card bill !!

Comments

Unknown said…
hmmmmm..a nice stream of thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…