Back to Square Two...

Okie...here I am!!! Back to blogging!!!


Guess I have nothing better to do, with tomorrow being a Saturday and the thought of working making me fume...am back to what I like!! Penning down stupid thoughts!


Donno why, I stopped writing all of a sudden! Guess it has something to do with relating things. Forgot what this odd habit is known as! But then, I relate intangible things to tangible ones :-) Like the smell of Temptation still reminds me of a crush I had in college :-D
Or…a wilted rose reminds me of the first ever Valentine’s Day card I received when I was in eighth standard!
Or worse still…a random line reminds me of a person!! Gosh!!! I am tired of relating things with people. At times, I really think, wish I had amnesia…life would have been so easy then! :-)


Ok…coming back to what I was saying…I stopped writing! A good friend of mine fumed over this…tried coaxing me, bribing me, fought with me…and did what not to bring me back to my old self again.


And then, one day…he promised me…no matter what…he would bring it back!! I laughed at his confidence. But then…don’t know why…I suddenly felt like writing…just scribbling down my thoughts!


Strange naa?? Even I find it so!! But then, guess there are some people who know you better than you know yourself…some relationships that you can’t define…a mix of care, being there, friendship, knowing that you have a person to shout at…a person whose call you can afford to miss and just send a text saying, “I don’t feel like talking to you now”, and you get back a sweet smiley as reply…a person who makes fun of your crushes and understands when you are in love…who goes out of the way to make things work for you…just to see you smile!!


And guess am going back to my old self…old habit of thinking…rather as he would put it…, ‘having a clear thought’.


Shall I thank him enough for being there??? I guess no…for if he ever reads this (which is quite likely), the next thing he would probably do is come here and shout at me…or just call me up to say, “Wait till I meet you!”


All I can probably do is just hang up the call…oops…my writing here!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…