Search for the Holy Grail

"Matite bosano jala
Thanda buk bhore aachhe jole
Ekhono bujhini bhalo
Kaake thik bhalobasa bole..."


Just came across this awesome quote by Sankho Ghosh. And trust me…it made my day! The first working day of the year, and am not feeling like working! Nothing new in it though! Thousands thoughts running across my mind…I can’t even name all of them.


I had a disturbed sleep last night, don’t know the reason though. I was missing something, or someone in my sleep…was searching for something. I don’t know what it was…but it was something.


Just remembered Dan Brown… search for the Holy Grail! Read it? Even if you haven’t, doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change your life in any way! But I remember interpreting it in college…and missing it. Not the interpretation…the friend who helped me do so.


Maybe that’s why the lines I read in the morning stuck me. At times, even I wonder…do I really know what is love? I interpret love as sharing life together…but don’t we do that with innumerable people? I mean…I share my life with my parents, with my friends…with innumerable people I come across daily. They all love me in one way or other, I too do the same. I miss my virtual friends as much as I do my real ones…but can I call it love?


A friend of mine is confident about love…he clearly distinguishes between love and friendship. I am not…I mean I love him a lot, care for him…but can it be called ‘love’ to share a life together? I don’t know! I guess love to me has different connotations!


Anyway…gotta move on I guess! With a new life, new resolutions, and a new me!! My horoscope says things will be sorted out…hoping that it does! Because somewhere down the line, I keep my fingers crossed and still believe…whatever happens, happens for the best!


HAPPY NEW DECADE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…