Something still lingers…

Friday morning at work!
I know something is going on in my mind…a lingering feeling of not knowing something. I know what it is, I know I should get it out of my mind…but I can’t! Life I guess!


Ok…getting down to the facts…I have been at office for almost five hours now, and have managed to do only a quarter of what I am supposed to do! But given the fact that weekend starts a few hours from now, I plan to make up for this from home. Huhh!! I know I won’t be able to, but thinking that you have an option makes you feel better.


Option! That brings me to another realization. I have realized this the hard way that life is all about choosing a better option. But at times, we are at a loss. Like me…I know what I am SUPPOSED to do logically, but can’t do that dillogically. Is that a new word you heard right now? I said dil-logically. You know, when your mind and heart both works overtime, you are in a perpetual mess.


So…I am doing what I am not supposed to do, like write all these shit in my personal blog, when I am supposed to write an ‘official’ blog. And while doing all these, I am listening to something maybe you would like to listen to too. Here it goes…




I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all of my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Because your presence still linger here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There’s just too much that time cannot erase

When you'd cry I’d wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I’d fight away all of your fears
And I’ve held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me



I just remembered an old poem while listening to this, but would refrain myself from saying it here. And I just realized that no matter how hard I try, I won’t be able to get this lingering feeling out of my mind, because ‘This pain is just too real’.


So…I will live with it and take your leave for now. Gotta work, will go to watch ‘Ishqiya’ in the evening :-D

Comments

mylucida said…
lingering a pain is sometimes very common... but unfortunately we don't linger the joy so much :-) I'm still clueless about this complex psychology of human mind, but it is true... probably it's all about attitude... attitude towards self, attitude towards the world around us :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…