Saturdays...

Another weekend!! With nothing much to do, thought would as well populate my blog. Sounds crazy? Trust me...it's not! It's a much awaited break from the daily routine. I was chatting with an old friend of mine yesterday after a long time...and after all the regular updates ( at times I feel catching up with old friends [read acquintance] is more like the Windows updates, they slow down your system, but still...you need to do it at regular intervals!), he was like...wow!! so you have a job that you love!


Huh!! Passionate about job!! I forgot the last time I was passionate about it! Oh yes!! I remember...in last December, when my manager was on a two weeks leave! I enjoyed working then...it's like you have no one to report to, you feel something should be up there in the Website, and you have it right there. But she is back again, and the worst part is...she has to consult her reporting head for every decision she takes. Man!! If she is so confused that she can't decide, then why is she here?


Ok...enough of complaining! Will come back to my weekend! And I promised myself I won't bring in my office here! So, in spite of knowing that I have to write a blog for my Website, where I have to say this product is awesome...blah blah blah...I am here writing absolute nonsense. But nonsense does make some sense at times....


Coming back to blog...it was last night's conversation that made me turn through the pages of my old diary. And then...the whole night, I was into it. Slept at 4 in the morning, and woke up only when my mom called me to ask what am I having for lunch. Moms naa...they will always make you eat even when they are not around! So I woke up...did what I end up doing every weekend...called home delivery and arranged for lunch...and then again...I was into my own world. Reading stuffs...when a friend pinged me just like that! My first thought was...oh no! not now...lemme read! But then, we started discussing movies and songs and African drums and what not...and time just flew.


I just realized I spent a great Saturday after a long time...doing what I love doing...and so to sign the day off, decided to write all these crazy stuffs...
Anyway, it's almost twelve!! Good night and good bye!! (my mom knows that I sleep by 11, so got to do some honor of my words). BBye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…