Wondering thoughts...

I wonder!! Don’t know what…maybe ‘what you are?’, like I used to wonder as a kid. Remember the nursery rhyme? I know you do…even I do. That’s a similarity between us. Not that we were different.


Life has always been strange. Don’t know since when it started…am more interested to know when will it all end. Yesterday, a friend of mine was telling me (rather complaining) that from a list of 400 people, he don’t even find a single people whom he can speak to just for nothing. Advised him to call up any customer care number…they get paid of listening to shits of people. And guess what; today I ended up feeling the same thing. Speaking to someone who would understand me without being judgmental, someone who would just hold me tight and say everything’s going to be fine! And it was then that I realized it’s next to impossible. Given the fact that I have 1000s of friends, some of them being really close, I can’t even find a single one to talk to.


That’s when I miss home…I miss my corner. Don’t you think the population is on an all-time rise? I mean I can’t even find a corner for myself…where no one can intrude. Created a blog for that, but didn’t even dare to write a single line there, who knows…if someone hacks my account and ends up intruding!


That’s when I miss Kolkata…my city. Where I can lose myself just like that…with no phone calls…without looking alien. I have tried losing myself here a couple of times, but it inevitably ended in phone calls from people who supposedly love me so much that they cant even let go off me for a moment, or questions from auto drivers, “Madam, where do you want to go?” Now I bet you can’t tell him to take you wherever he wants.


Huh!! Life…and love of people around…can be so suffocating at times!! Hope someday…someway I will gather the courage to write something on the other blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…