Non-sense...

This scribbling is a continuation of “what’s on your mind?” in FB (for the uninitiated, though I doubt if there are any, FB is a social networking site). Was talking to a friend last night, with him cribbing about boring life…professional boredom…and finally he came to the conclusion that all he has been doing is slogging the whole day, and coming back home only to do more FB and booz. That made me wonder…”Do we really want to do all that we do?


I bet the answer is no! It’s more of expectation (and believe me, even if people say they don’t have any expectation, they expect you to understand what they expect), societal norms, what we are supposed to do, what we should do, but rarely what we ‘want’ to do. The conclusion is: We are stuck!! Stuck with people’s expectations, responsibilities, and duties! I wanted to bunk office today, just like that…because I wanted to live with myself. Thought would do…was tempted to call my boss and say him exactly that, being almost sure that he would not say no to that (I wonder how do I come across such people who understands that at times you need to be crazy), but then remembered I have some important things to complete…so had to come! I want to walk in the rains now…along a beach…but all the rain-walking is in my mind. So back to what I can do now…blogging! Want to time-travel…be in a dream world now…but ended up dumping my thoughts here…because I know if I do not go back to serious work in another one hour, I will be screwed!


Was reading an old entry yesterday, “That naming certain relationships complicate life…so don’t”-- That’s what I always believe, so prefer to keep most of the relationships un-named. Unconventional, is it? I really don’t think so! It’s the depth that matters, not the name. But then, I too end up giving names – friends, acquaintance, might-be-friends, fiancĂ©, can-be-friends, like-my-brother, etc. etc.


Life has always been strange…just when you think you have nothing left…you come out of your so-called ‘passionate things’ and start anew, life smiles at you. Realized it once more…all you need to do is smile at life, and it will smile back at you. My didi told me once – life is a magic. Believe in it! – As always, I did believe in her. And now I know it truly is! Thanks didi…


Hey…am just writing absolute nonsense…believe me…I know that! So better to come out of this crazy feeling and start working! Because bunking and blogging doesn’t work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…