Silvery…almost…



I’m turning silver tomorrow…have been waiting for this for long! Badly wanted to spend the day doing something I really want to do…

Results…
Have planned to run away from the city…
Checked the yatra.com Website for ‘n’ number of times now…each time returning back from the ‘proceed to payment’ page…
Its past five in the evening now and am still thinking if I should just run away…for once in my life…
Coaxing myself with cookies that no matter how hard I try, I won’t be able to do that…

Looking around and smiling at people randomly…
Listening to two songs… “Madno” from Lamhaa and “Rozana Jie” from Nishabd over and over again…
Smiling at myself after receiving a call…a cake is on my way crossing 1500km…college (or teenage) love is what you call it…is it?  Wonder why people put so much effort just for a smile…

Thinking rationally that I need to work…as if that’s the most important thing left in my life…
Surprised my colleagues by stating that I am coming to office tomorrow…
Cancelled a dinner out tomorrow…and still thinking if I should cancel that for what I cancelled my dinner and get back to my previous plan…

My previous plan…that reminds me…I should run away…but I know that won’t work! Can’t…
But wish it did! Just a wishful thinking…am not doing any harm to anybody…it’s just a thought…

Wish…
Could rain-walk along a beach…with waves kissing my feet
Could feel the rain on my face…
Could go on a long ride (not drive)…
Could do something I really would have been happy doing…

Wish…
Could just smile and tell myself, “Everything is fine”…
Could hide that almost silvery feeling in my eyes…
Could wish myself HAPPY Birthday… 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…