anonymous...






Tumi-o ki lukiye chuNyecho hath?
kobita-e uriye esecho kuchi-kuchi raat?
tobe kopale bhaNj keno?
tomaro ki priyo mukh chole gechey neel uthoner khoje?
bichana baalish'e morshumi chithi onyo kauke khoNje?



They say poetry is contagious (don’t ask me who said so!). And believe me, no matter how hard you try, you can never translate emotions.
I tried…and I failed…miserably! And (or will it be but?) I keep trying…only to fail again and again.
Another try…maybe just to reconfirm my failure. But trust me; it’s worth giving a try.



Did you (too) hold someone’s hand secretly?
Have (you) blown away scattered and torn nights in poetry?
Then why the frown?
Have your darling face left in search of a blue courtyard?
Does the seasonal letters scattered on (your) bed search for a new face?



A point to note: I prefer to keep the name of the poet anonymous. Not because s/he runs away from limelight, but because for some emotions…the name of the person who puts it to word is immaterial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

Do I need you?