Half way…

Unfaithfulness has become the order of the day
My heart is in its eternal escapade
Only you help me regain my senses
And help my heart get back its abode

My heart has skipped a beat after 1000 years
Shadows search for their long-lost dreams
A dying smile to end a tiring day
Peaceful sigh…says it all!


Disclaimer: Just a translation of an unpublished favorite poem of mine…that too half of it. Am sure the poet would hate to be known, hence…refraining from letting the world read the original piece, and leaving the translation half way!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi there,
Very beautiful and well written, well scripted. I am touched. Read all through your posts and impressed the way you have bridged the gap between your feelings, loneliness and above all your perception towards Life...Great going....Would surely to see more and more coming in from you.

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

Do I need you?