The treasures…

    * Old mails
    * Chat histories (some of them)
    * A Flight tag
    * Songs sent by mail
    * Late night conversations
    * Text messages
    * Small gifts – as small as chocolate wrappers
    * Scribbling
    * Moments – big and small
    * Smiles
    * Emotions spelt out
    * Emotions not spelt
    * Hand holdings
    * Memories
    * Old books
    * Greetings cards
    * A duster that I have since class VI
    * Wilted rose in the pages of a long forgotten diary
    * A silent lake
    * Silent conversations
    * ‘Nothing’s
    * Pictures
    * I’m around looks
    * Laughter
    * The first V-day card I ever got
    * Relationships
    * Understandings and misunderstandings
    * Could have been’s
    * If Only
    * Slam books
    * Letters
    * Old friendship bands
    * Wearing my dadabhai’s torn jeans
    * Dad’s first gift
    * Fighting over bills
    * Orkut profile
    * Midnight hugs
    * Dawnish walks
    * Memories of talking to the moon
    * Walks
    * Rains

The list is not exhaustive, and not in any particular order. Would add on more as and when I add on to my treasures!


Comments

moon.attic said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

Do I need you?