Thoughtless thoughts…



This question is haunting me over past few days. In between work, casual chats, and deadlines, I keep asking myself this question. And every time it echoes back!

We leave so many things unsaid, hoping people to read our minds. So many things we think can be postponed, because this is not the right time to blurt it, or so we presume. Will the world turn upside down if we say things that might sound childish? Let go off our ego and maturity just to face those feelings? Just live for the moment, love for the moment? Who knows what’s in store tomorrow, we might never get a chance to see our tomorrow…and might lose a chance of filling void with feelings.

All said and done, I know that given a chance, even I would never blurt certain things out. Hence…this question will continue to haunt me till one fine day I poison it to die a painless death.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…