unfinishness...

Another night sky turning gray…another day to begin with! I remember where my dawn-ish hatred came from. Someone I once loved told me day-break scared him because all your smiles become yesterdays. And you don’t know what tomorrow would hold. As I moved on, the reason remained. The hatred vanished. He vanished, the memories remained. 

Another dawn to smile at…another weekend to look forward to! I remember where my morning freshness came from. Someone I love told me to close my eyes and feel the freshness in the cool morning breeze. Every time I think of hating dawn. As I inhale, the fragrance lingers. Of what is, and what might have been. And of smiles!

Another movie watched. Which made me wonder…why do we think of only one kind of love? Domestic love, where we dream of sharing a home…a bed. And children. There is another kind of love. Perhaps the one we don’t realize often. Love without expectation, a love that frees you.

People love you in their own way. At times, maybe they do not have the guts to admit. To acknowledge! But that doesn’t mean he never loved you. He did. Perhaps in his own way…his own flawed way.

Life is so random. We only think we are controlling our circumstances. But nothing is in our control. So we have to learn to stop being a control freak. Sometimes you have to let go, and take life as it comes.

And continue with an unfinishness.

No…not unfinished. A verb!

But unfinishedness…an adjective!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…