Blame it to my boredom...

One fine day when I was so bored that I decided to write this stupid note on Facebook. those "you have been tagged, now write..." kind of notes that usually circulates...

Today, when am again bored, re-read the note and liked it. Hence the re-post!!!



LAST:
1. Last beverage = Vodka. Imagined! Tea for real!
2. Last phone call = Not answered :(
3. Last text message = Dad 
4. Last song you listened = Mora Saiyaan – Fuzon!
5. Last time you cried = What makes you think I would tell you that?

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = Hell yes!!  
7. Been cheated on = Umm…that’s immaterial!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = Never!
9. Lost someone special = Define special first!
10. Been depressed = That’s another me! Another time.
11. Been drunk and threw up = Once.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue
13. White
14. Keep this as variable!

LAST YEAR (2010) HAVE YOU: 
15. Made new friends = Yup, I make that every day! Well…almost.
16. Fallen out of love = :-D I fall out of love more often than in
17. Laughed until you cried = Often.
18. Met someone who changed you = What do you mean by change? People evolve…
19. Found out who your true friends were = Next question please!
20. Found out someone was talking about you = what’s new in it?
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = Tell me who are you stalking on my friend list and I’ll tell you if I have kissed him/her! Better that way!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life= Well... almost!
23. How many kids do you want to have = As many as we decide to have.
24. Do you have any pets = Nah!
25. Do you want to change your name = Umm…depends on my mood.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = I remember what I wanted to do and didn’t do. Not the other way round. 
27. What time did you wake up today = 6:30 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Get lost.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Anyone I have to wait for. I hate waiting…got it?
30. Last time you saw your Mother = just now. Her photo!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
32. What are you listening to right now = Voices in my head
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Yes. Someone like Tom of Tom & Jerry :D
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Packing
35. Most visited web page = Your profile when I decide to stalk you. Otherwise my blog
36. What’s your real name = Redundant question!
37. Nicknames =Hundreds...
38. Relationship Status = In a relationship with freedom
39. Zodiac sign = Cancer
40. Male or female or transgendered = Female
41. Primary school = Cossipore English School
42. High School = Auxilium Convent, Dum Dum
43. College = CIEFL, Hyderabad
44. Hair color = I say brown, Mom says black. Somewhere in between I guess!
45. Long or short = Medium
46: Height = 5' 6"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Right now…NO!
48: What do you like about yourself? = Everything when I love myself. Nothing when I hate myself.
49. Piercings = Yup!
50. Tattoos = Not yet!
51. Righty or lefty = Was born lefty, life made me righty....

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery = Cesarean. My mom had.
53. First piercing = Saline. After I was born.
54. First best friend = lost the name.
55. First vacation = Wait! Will check with my dad.
56. First crush = House captain of school when I was in fifth standard (No…you are not asking me which house) :D
57. First thought about the person u like presently = Dhakkan!
58. First Dish cooked by yourself = I never cooked dish. Broke some though

RIGHT NOW: 
59. Eating = Lip balm
60. Drinking = Come on…I don’t drink like a fish.
61. About to call someone = Nah…waiting for one.
62. Listening to = Fan.
63. Waiting 4 = you.

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? = You mean my own?
65. Get married? = Weighing the pros and cons. Will invite you if I decide to.
66. Careers in mind? = Have one in place. Thankfully.
68. Hugs or kisses = Why can’t I have both?
69. Shorter or taller = Perfect the way I am
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Are they mutually exclusive?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = You mean tummy?
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive of course
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationships that hooks up life!!
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = troubleshooter
76. Kissed a stranger = yes. A 2 month old baby I met last week. Latest.
77. Drank hard liquor = Why do you even ask?
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Don't wear, least I lose them :D
79. Sex on first date = Again…intrusive question.
80. Broken someone's heart = Quite a few I guess!
81. Had your own heartbroken = Umm…
82. Been arrested = You mean house arrest? Yup!
83. Turned someone down = For what?
84. Cried when someone died = Who doesn’t?
85. Liked a friend that is a boy? = Isn’t that normal?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = the only thing I believe in.
87. Miracles = When it makes life convenient to believe in them.
88. Love at first sight = Depends on the sight. And if not, would you walk in again?
89. Heaven = too boring a place.
90. Santa Claus = Yes.
91. Kiss on the first date = Again!!!! Don’t you think you are obsessed?
92. Angels = Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? = Bad question. Of course YES!!!!!
94. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? = have many friends who are boys and girls. All the time.
95. Did you sing today? = No
96. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = Four years. And would freeze it there!
97. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = Would you pick it for me?
98. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Who isn’t? But can you help it?

99. Gonna post this? = Of course... you think I was doing this just for saving it in draft?

PS: Readers of this crap at a later date may please keep in mind that this refers to all the events happened on or before the June 30, 2011.... the day it was happily published to your news feed..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…