Scribbles...

One weird day…when the weather screams at you: “Get out of your cubicle moron…” your husband orders (and then requests) not to bunk office, your manager has to leave early, hence you stay late by default.

And to top it all, you miss your best friend like hell… all you need is a hug! You just want to go out with your BFF and do mad things, get drunk, sleep over, and wake up next morning with a headache. But…

Life sometimes looks screwed…though it might not be.

Sometimes I wonder, where did those days go? When I could do all I wanted to…choose where and with whom I want to be!

Not that I miss my freedom, for I have that! But I miss not being answerable or tied up with obligations – of being a good daughter, daughter-in-law, and wife. I miss being me I loved, who did not care about the world.

That me who my husband has never met, and perhaps never will.

Because yesterday I lived like there is no tomorrow…

Today I live like tomorrow is all I have…


Time to stop random scribbling and get back to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…