Her... http://porichitohaasi.blogspot.com/

I woke up to find my phone inbox full…with some messages waiting outside my inbox. Reminded of those times when not doing homework meant standing outside the class waiting for it to get over, I took pity on these waiting texts. And started clearing my inbox!

And then realized…I can’t delete them! Precious they are! Reminding me of moments, of togetherness, of good times and bad…. Once again I realized why the thought of changing my handset scares me! More than the contacts, every time I switch over to a new handset, I silently cry for the lost ‘saved’ texts. Weird I know…you don’t have to tell me that! 

Wondering what to do, I read all the saved messages, only to realize 70% are sent by a single person.

A friend whom I know since college, who has been an honest critic of all my nonsensical thoughts, and who never fails to send me texts post midnight…

A friend who knows when I need a smile and sends across a text, if not anything more...

Might appear childish to many, but her texts still manage to bring a smile on an otherwise bad day.

As teenagers, we used to share diary. Now, I have stopped writing diary, and her diary finds it difficult to travel 1700 kilometers. So what remains are texts…bits and pieces of emotions…laughter and tears…hand holding just to let things pass…

As we grew up together, our outlook changed. Living on two different worlds, there is an invisible thread that binds us together…

Didn’t want to lose our conversations…so thought of having a blog just for us! For the emotions that we share…for the silent conversations that we had all these years…for the friendship that finds the real me hidden deep inside.

Never thought of thanking her…ever!

Just wanted to thank God for giving me a friend who understands my silence.

And this is for HER…not my best friend, but a friend who understands many things that many others don’t!       http://porichitohaasi.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…