Sorry Dear Blog

Blank and numb that I am, a thought still runs in my head. Read as a child, “Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thoughts”, and lived by it, unknowingly. And yet again, it happened. They say penning down something helps you get it out of your mind. Tried it again. Result – the thought of this piece accompanied me even in my sleep.

Thus, I have another piece of my heart laid down. The first piece, shared with very few (three to be precise), had reactions varying from ‘it’s the relation speaking’ to ‘Marquez-ian’ to a simple hug. This piece had only one reaction: “Don’t open up before the world.” I knew it throughout…but still, when you so fall in love with what you write…you need somebody to tell you “Don’t open up before the world.” Thanks to her for doing this…for letting me nurture some emotions close to heart. For being so like me and advising me to shut the world out!

We do need to do this at times…shut the world out to let our sweetest songs be ‘only’ ours. And for someone as possessive and introvert as me, that’s more of a survival kit.

Hence, I continue to deprive this blog with the things closest to my heart.

Sorry Dear Blog, but can’t help being the way I am! Maybe, some other day, some other way…I would share it with you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…