The Deccan Chronicle...late edition!

Oops!! I know it’s a long gap for the series I started off with – The Deccan Chronicle! But then, better late than never. Was happily busy doing nothing, when was forced to go back to kind of boring work. And then it dawned, perhaps listing down the places would help me concentrate on my work.

It’s just a to-visit list from someone who has been in the city for five years now, is absolutely in love with the city, and feels there is more to explore. While I promise to go into the details of each place sooner or later, here comes the list!

    * Old City
    * Charminar
    * SalarJung Museum
    * Golconda Fort
    * Chowmahalla Palace
    * Hussain Sagar
    * Durgam Cheruvu
    * Mahendra Hills
    * Maula Ali


More updates on these places soon! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

Do I need you?