I will die another day...

I was thinking to write something for quite some time now…even last night I vouched that the first thing I would do on entering the office today is write on the blog…but as was obvious…only remembered it on my way back.

Hey…between…I have promised myself to write often…guess that’s because I realized I have moved far away from photography!

I mean…I just can’t click anymore …it’s so damn irritating!! You know you have a wonderful subject before you…but the moment you try capturing it…you lose all your concentration!! Not that I had enough of it before to boast of…but then somehow I had bits of it. And now…I have lost it! 

Irritating? Funny? Weird? Well…my bro told me this last time I was back home…. “You are losing it!!!” 
That’s a statement he made…and I snapped at him!! What shit!!!

And now I realize he had always known me! He has always been so right! But then, I will live through it!

Okay…coming to something more recent…I just spent an entire evening on phone! Talking to people...and assuring my mom that I don’t use phone much as it damages brain! I didn’t say her that I don’t have any brain…so no potential danger. But my mom thinks I am intelligent…so I will let her keep the belief. Gives her something to talk of!!

Was talking to a friend about relationships…and came across this statement…

“I will live through it, because I will die another day.”

And we suddenly realized that we have been living through this all our life.

Living through…fear of losing…fear of rejection…fear of…I donno what! But we were talking about loss…losing each other…losing a friend…the face of changing relationships!!
But that’s a complicated story!! Will talk about it some other day…just remind me!! :-)

All I concluded from the statement is just a realization…that I am indeed living through a fear of loss…
And then gave myself a big smile…and told myself and my friend… “Whatever has to happen, will!! Either we will live through it, or live through a dream!” 
So…just woke up from a three hour long conversation….and wished ourselves good morning!!
Shit!!! Gotta run!!! Need to call up my mom…good night call is pending! ;-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…