infected thoughts...

Was getting bored…all the while Facebooking (for the uninitiated, that’s a VERB you won’t find in Wren n Martin) and working from home...was missing my office, my colleagues, my hot steaming cup of tea…etc. etc.

In short, missing loads of things that I tend to overlook daily…
So…with nothing better to do (since my viral mind is working overtime now), thought might as well do some blogging!

Virals…
That reminds me…last time I had virals…I guess two-years back! It was fun…the temp was going steady at 104, my roomy was tensed thinking I might as well die…and I was happy to be in that state. I mean seriously I was happy…to be in a state where nothing else matters, no one else matters…a levitating feeling (if I may dare call it so).

And when the temp came down after a day (thanks to my roomy)…I started missing my mom! That was irritating! I mean having been out of home for pretty long and still missing mom was kiddish!

Remember as a kid I used to wish… “God…please make me fall sick! At least fever!”
All of you prayed this at some point of your life, right? I bet you did!

Fever meant no home works, no tuition, mom’s steamy soup… extra care… miss it!

But now
Fever means being at home…missing office for a day or two…
Those hot steamy soups have been replaced by rum…it works!

Maybe it does…
For me, every time I think its working and try to get up, I realize I still need to slow down a bit.

Hey…it just started raining. Thinking if I should go out and give rain-walking a try! Might shoo away the fever! Might…
And if it doesn’t…who cares!




Between…before I sign off…did I tell you that I wrote the best piece of my life…finally! Shelley had it right: “Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thoughts”



Signing off for now…
A rain-walk awaits…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

Do I need you?