Now, here is more to it

Now, here is more to it. If I find myself lost someday, you know where to find me, don’t you?

Confused? Well…this just came to my mind in between work. And typed it down! Reads nice, doesn’t it? But doesn’t make any sense. Not to me at least! That reminds me, since when did I start making sense?

A busily boring day at work, more so it being a Friday…loads of work pending (thanks to my laziness and end-of-the-year feeling)….some undecipherable training modules to go through (they say professional life should never be stagnant, you should learn new things everyday! And hence…am doomed!)…weekend seems pretty exciting. The only good thing is perhaps a coming up might-happen weekend trip. But then, am pretty confident that with the people in question, chances are it might not happen.

Anyway, coming back to what I started off with (or thought I would)…RESOLUTIONS. Am pretty bad at keeping them though, but nevertheless it’s fun to make them. Like promises, resolutions are meant to be broken.

Why do we resolve to do this, and not do that? Does it change our life in any way? Now if I don’t keep them, how am I supposed to know if it does? It could have…but then it didn’t…because I didn’t. I have realized am more of an impulsive person, perhaps with split (or multiple) personality. The moment I think this has to be done, I forget all my past resolutions, promises, thoughts…and refuse to see the badness in it. And vice versa. That’s what makes my life exciting, or so I think.

Oops!! Going overboard I guess! Let me just get down with the resolutions and get over with it.

I hereby resolve to:

  • Wake up each morning and give myself a big smile, no matter how I feel
  • Speak more, talk less
  • Take life as it comes, each moment of it
  • Love unconditionally
  • Smile at people
  • Sort myself out
  • Bring my old self back
  • Be happy-go-lucky
  • Connect more with family and people who make a difference in my life


  • Continue FB-ing…it’s a great way to connect
  • Try to stick to my present job
  • Try to hit the gym at least thrice a week (now that’s a should do)
  • Save money (no clue how the hell will I do it)
  • Not to go to Kolkata more than thrice a year
  • Cut down on phone conversations (now that’s not going to happen, I bet!)


Now that’s it! Am done with it. Pause. For a year now. Of course I’ll keep blogging regularly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…