To-dos...

How weird can it get? When am bored to death (well almost) with nothing significant to do, a friend of mine suggested this series ‘Bored to Death’. No treat for guessing he too was getting almost bored to death, and came up with this supposedly ‘exciting’ series. And damn I, having listened to his ‘How I Met Your Mother’ advice before, am downloading this new series now!

Spent the whole weekend doing nothing. Well, almost nothing. I did cook; fed people who were too lazy to cook; planned to go out and then was too lazy; listened to my mom on how marriage can be a way out of the boredom (yes…you do get to fight and annoy one people, which keeps you busy); promised a friend to find an ‘interesting’ partner for him (oh wait! I promised two friends); did a lot of introspection and the end result, as always, was zero; slept, woke up, and then slept again; reminded myself that I have to call some friends whose calls I keep missing (thanks to the weird moody me) and am still reminding myself, making myself promise that tomorrow I will; and some such things.

The point is – I plan only not to execute. OK…I realize I am being super lazy. So, here goes another to-do list. Not that I promise I would do everything, but thought would as well have a handy to-do list for this month. Umm…just to feel bad about being lazy perhaps, so that I can be a little more active next month.

Trust me, I do plan to

  • Cut down on FB-ing, it’s a time killer.
  • Bring my weird untamed mind back to work.
  • Work at office (for at least 4 hours).
  • Watch one movie daily, without fail.
  • Call one people I HAVE to daily, anyone from relatives to friends, before they tag me unsocial.
  • Sleep early; and early means by 1 AM and not 4 in the morning.
  • Cut down on hour long calls. Now I realize where I spend my waking hours.
  • Being more introspective and sort things out.
  • Be a little more disciplined.

Wish me luck; I need loads of it to get out of this super-lazy mode soon.

Comments

aakash said…
:-/
I need to do the to-do's of yours.. Now since you reminded me, I'll also write my list up, paste in room and .. never look at it again, as always happens..
I have this poster in my room tht says, "Look at you, shit!!"
And somehow I feel comfortable seeing it :|

aJ
moon.attic said…
Like the poster in your room :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Names unnamed!

Irons and Ironies...

the Questions…